LCD Display Example
16 function digital gauge module for car/RV/boat
Tach, Temp, Volt, Fuel, Oil, RPM, MPH, Amps, and more
Shows up to 12 digital gauge readings on one display. Text labels and positions are configurable using on screen menus. Show from 1 to 12 readings at a glance. Multiple display formats are available. Up to 8 analog inputs and up to 16 NMEA 0183 or HOLLEY COMMANDER 950 inputs via serial port. Other options are available for ODBII interfaces to display real-time ECM data in gauge formats. Click on images for more details
Units are capable of displaying multiple functions including digital tachometer, RPM, MPH, engine temperature, manifold temperature, exhaust temperature, oil pressure, water pressure, volts, amps, O2, MAP, fuel level, battery charge, and more - all in a single multi-function gauge cluster.
Ideal as gauge replacements or upgrades. They can also be used in boat, automotive and RV applications as additional instrument clusters.
Compact solid aluminum case is easy to mount in any location. Anti-glare faceplate provides viewing in sunlight and has a protective finish to resist scratches. Cases are CNC machined out of billet aluminum stock and painted metallic black with a hardened clear coat finish to prevent corrosion. Sealed silicone buttons provide durable operation in the harshest of climates.
All sender/sensor inputs are programmable to match existing equipment. No need to replace senders. High/Low alarms are programmable for each sensor. Pick and choose your own sender combinations. Unique customizable calibration tables are available for all types of senders and can be downloaded to unit using serial or wireless interface. Simply modify a text file to suit you sensor application. Units can be configured for most standard automotive and marine senders.
Both a RS232 and Bluetooth wireless interface are available to attach to PC/Laptop/PDA for real-time viewing and data logging of gauge reading. View and log sensor inputs from outside your car/boat in real-time.
Units are stock with 3 temperature inputs, 2 voltage inputs, 2 pressure inputs, Fuel input, and 2 pulse inputs. Other configurations are available.
Units have 8 different graphic display modes -
· Data Display - Values are displayed with Text labels and digital readouts. Up to 12 can be chosen for each of 8 possible display groups.
· Histogram Display - Sensor value is displayed with Text Label and digital readout along with a 64-bar Histogram that tracks values over user configured time interval from 15 seconds to several hours. Great for showing trends.
· Bar Graph Display - Sensor labels and values are displayed with a 24 segment Bar Graph from Min to Max. Up to 6 can be chosen for each of 8 possible groups. Great for comparing different sensors side-by-side.
· Digital Gauge Display - Sensor labels and values are displayed with a dial gauge with 8 segments from Min to Max. Up to 12 can be chosen for each of 8 possible display groups. Great for comparing different sensors side-by-side.
· Large Dial Display – Ideal for RPM and MPH display. Include digital readout and graphic fill around perimeter. Up to 6 can chosen per display page.
* Prices effective 11/2006. Prices and specifications subject to change
* Copyright 2006 Chetco Digital Instruments, Inc. All rights reserved.
Back to Specs
info demo specs prices products order support contact
(c) Copyright 2005 Chetco Digital